Applicant Infomation

Business Infomation

Emergency Contact

Tell Us About Your Needs

Kitchen Document Upload

Are you licensed? If so, submit your license here. If not, no worries -- we'll work with you through the licensing process!

For this, you'll need to complete a ServSafe Food Manager class and submit your MDH Certificate before using the kitchen. Haven't completed this yet? Check our calendar or ask the Kitchen Manager -- we teach ServSafe classes onsite at our kitchen!

You'll need to call your insurance agent and add Kindred Kitchen as an "additional insured." Not sure what that means? Contact the Kitchen Manager, and we'll provide extra information.

Help us understand your business better:

Please select up to three.

I authorize the verification of the information provided on this form as to my credit and employment. I authorize Kindred Kitchen to submit my information to run a credit history report and a background check and release information to Kindred Kitchen.